There are several ways to help out:
- Create an issue on GitHub if you have found a bug or have an idea for a feature
- Write test cases for open bug issues
- Write patches for open bug/feature issues
- Meaningful modifications, for typos or superfluous changes open an issue
- All features should be covered by tests if possible
- All tests and coding standard checks should pass
The documentation is written in Markdown and is located in the
The docs page is built with MkDocs. To build the documentation locally, run:
http://localhost:8000. When the pull request is merged, the documentation will be automatically deployed to https://phpat.dev.
Feel free to join the channel #phpat on SymfonyDevs' workspace if you want to discuss something or need some help.
Code of conduct
This project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.